Barr Branch Library has statues of three animals outside the building: a lion, a tortoise,
and a hare. What St. Louis artist created these statues? Answer
3. Which Branch is named for a neighborhood that was once part of a
family farm? Answer
4. Which Branch is across the street from a well-known St. Louis
5. What is the name of the man who is called Father of the St.
Louis Public Library and has a Branch named for him? Hint: he also served as
superintendent of St. Louis Public Schools during the Civil War. Answer
6. Several St. Louis Public Library locations were built with funds from
the Andrew Carnegie Endowment. What is the name of the last location built in St. Louis
with this money? Answer
7. What is the oldest item in St. Louis Public Library collections?
8. What company designed the stained glass windows at Central Library?
9. Which two Branch Libraries were named for communities that were
annexed into St. Louis in 1870s? Answer
10. What is the smallest book in the St. Louis Public Library system?