|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted June 26, 2015
- Res.#67 - Cohn/Pres. Reed/Flowers/Hubbard/Ingrassia/Coatar/Conway/Ortmann/Villa/Arnowitz/Murphy/Howard/Green/
Baringer/Roddy/Kennedy/Davis/Spencer/Boyd/Vaccaro/Williamson/Carter/Krewson - The Board of Aldermen recognize and applaud Pride St. Louis for their dedication to the advancement of the LGBT community.
- Res.#68 - Carter - The Board of Aldermen recognize and honor the Savage-Taylor Family.
- Res.#69 - Williamson - The Board of Aldermen notes the passing of Hafdis A. James.
- Res.#70 - Carter/Pres. Reed - The Board of Aldermen congratulate the St. Louis Trotters basketball team.
- Res.#71 - Bosley - The Board of Aldermen congratulate the graduating class of 2015 from the Mokan Pre-Apprenticeship Program graduation.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS