|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted February 3, 2015
- Res.#231 - Roddy - The Board of Aldermen welcomes Aviva Siteman Garland.
- Res.#232 - Davis - The Board of Aldermen recognize Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority.
- Res.#233 - Davis - The Board of Aldermen recognize the Urban League Of Metropolitan St. Louis.
- Res.#234 - Davis - The Board of Aldermen recognize Pioneer Lana "MC Lyte" Moorer and Hip Hop Sisters Foundation.
- Res.#235 - Davis - The Board of Aldermen recognize The NationalOrganization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE).
- Res.#236 - Carter - The Board of Aldermen recognize the 70th wedding Anniversary of Steve and Estella Whitney.
- Res.#237 - Carter - The Board of Aldermen congratulate Steve Whitney Sr. on the occasion of his 100th Birthday.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS