|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted September 18, 2015
- Res.#106 - Williamson - The Board of Aldermen recognize the members ProjecX and wish them success in their endeavors as a youth group.
- Res.#107 - Krewson - Whereas the City of St. Louis desires to establish social security coverage pursuant to Section 218 of the Social Security Act for the Airport Police officer positions as members of the Employees Retirement System.
- Res.#108 - Green/Davis/Cohn/Krewson/Baringer/Howard - The Board of Aldermen urge the President of the United States to help address the current Syrian crisis by substantially increasing refugee admissions to the United States to accommodate a larger Syrian resettlement program.
- Res.#109 - Davis - The Board of Aldermen recognize Rev. Dr. Calvin Jones on his 50th Anniversary of the Union Missionary Baptist Church.
- Res.#110 - Kennedy - The Board of Aldermen recognize the historic achievements and accomplishments of human rights activist Percy Green at the upcoming Beckett Park Community Fair.
- Res.#111 - Vaccaro - The Board of Aldermen congratulate Eileen Graf on the occasion of her 100th birthday.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS