|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted May 10, 2013
- Res.#35 - Baringer/Howard - The Board of Aldermen congratulates June Helbling on the occasion of her 100th Birthday.
- Res.#36 - Baringer - The Board of Aldermen recognize the dedication of Kirk Boschert and wish him continued success.
- Res.#37 - Davis/Pres. Reed - The Board of Aldermen recognize the members of the St. Louis Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority.
- Res.#38 - Krewson - The Board of Aldermen recognizes Robert A. St. Pierre on receiving the Eagle Scout award.
- Res.#39 - Villa/Wessels - The Board of Aldermen recognizes the 25th Anniversary of the Carondelet Community Betterment Federation Concert Series.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS