|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted Summer 2014
- Res.#102 - Bosley - WHEREAS, we pause in our deliberations to note the passing of
- Res.#103 - French - WHEREAS, Azelie Simmons-Pitts was born July 26, 1917 in St. Louis to parents John and Mary Simmons.
- Res.#104 - Kennedy - WHEREAS, we have been apprised that the Total Man Conference is being held July 18-20, 2014 at Shiloh Temple located at Washington and Sarah Streets in the 18th Ward of the City of St. Louis, Mo.
- Res.#105 - Reed - WHEREAS, Vinton Randolph Anderson born in Somerset Bermuda, on July 11, 1927, migrated to the United States in 1947 at the age of twenty to further his education
- Res.#106 - Kennedy - WHEREAS, it has come to the attention of the St. Louis Board of Aldermen that the African Diaspora Council (ADC) will host its Inaugural activities
- Res.#107 - Moore - WHEREAS, we pause in our deliberations to recognize the passing of Superintendent Buster Ollie.
- Res.#108 - Moore - WHEREAS, we have been apprised that in 2013 Ms. Elizabeth Deaner celebrated her 100th birthday.
- Res.#109 - Pres. Reed - TWHEREAS, the National Association of Colored Women's Clubs, Inc. (NACWC) was founded in July 1896 to secure the rights of women, children and families and to begin a new era in African-American womanhood in the United States.
- Res.#110 - Pres. Reed - WHEREAS, we are asked to pause in our deliberations to note the 1st Holy Convocation of the Full Gospel United Spiritual Churches of Christ Incorporated.
- Res.#111 - Boyd - WHEREAS, Buster Ollie was born on February 5, 1941.
- Res.#112 - Moore - WHEREAS, Olivia is a Girl Scout Senior in Troop 4990 and a sophomore at Mary Institute and Country Day School.
- Res.#113 - Vaccaro - Whereas, Steven DeBellis was born on July 1, 1955 in St. Louis, Missouri to Frank and Catherine DeBellis.
- Res.#114 - Flowers, Reed, Boyd, Moore, Hubbard, Baringer, Roddy, Davis, French, Vaccaro, Cohn, Williamson, Carter, Krewson - WHEREAS, Norma Jean Holman was born on June 18, 1937 to the union of Perry and Mary Howard in Saint Louis.
- Res.#115 - Kennedy - WHEREAS, Buster Ollie was born on February 5, 1941.
- Res.#116 - Moore - WHEREAS, we pause in our deliberations to note the passing of Thomas Charles Brown, Jr.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS