|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted November 21, 2014
- Res.#162 – Carter – The Board of Aldermen recognize and honors the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri-District 3.
- Res.#163 – Ingrassia/Moore/Vollmer/Davis/Williamson – The Board of Aldermen recognize and congratulate the St. Louis Public Schools, AVID and AT&T for creating the kind of public-private partnership necessary to prepare at risk students for success in life.
- Res.#164 – Villa – The Board of Aldermen congratulate Roman Alexander Davis on the occasion of his rank of Eagle Scout.
- Res.#165 – Krewson – The Board of Aldermen congratulates Joe Kuss on his retirement.
- Res.#166 – Vaccaro – The Board of Aldermen congratulate David Holmes on his retirement.
- Res.#167 – Flowers – The Board of Aldermen recognize Officer Will Gaddy.
- Res.#168 – Krewson/Williamson – The Board of Aldermen states its intention to establish a special business district to be known as the DeBaliviere Place Special Business District.
- Res.#169 – Pres. Reed – The Board of Aldermen joins a national network of small business advocates, community leaders, artists and entrepreneurs in recognizing November 29, 2014 as Small Business Saturday.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS