|Search for Resolutions
An Aldermanic Resolution is a non-legislative statement by the Board of Aldermen reflecting the Boards position on issues which are relevant to the City of St. Louis and its residents. A Resolution must be sponsored by one or more Aldermen. A Resolution may be adopted at the Aldermanic meeting during which it is introduced or it may be assigned to an Aldermanic Committee for hearing prior to being considered by the full Board. Resolutions must be adopted by a majority of all of the members of the Board.
Adopted May 8, 2015
- Res.#9 - Green/Pres. Reed - The Board of Aldermen applaud and Recognize Mr. Li Hongzhi and the practitioners of Falun Dafa for Their many accomplishments on its 23rd Anniversary.
- Res.#10 - Davis/Pres. Reed - The Board of Aldermen recognize and Honor the members of the St. Louis Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority.
- Res.#11 - Kennedy - The Board of Aldermen congratulate Ms. Louis S. Thompson on her 102nd Birthday.
- Res.#12 - Williamson - The Board of Aldermen recognize and applaud James L. Bell for his tireless efforts to mentor, Coach, and Counsel our city's youth over the past two decades.
- Res.#13 - Boyd - The Board of Aldermen requests all documents Requested by Alderman Jeffrey L. Boyd be delivered to him Immediately, as is required by the Missouri Sunshine Law.
- Res.#14 - Moore - The Board of Aldermen congratulate Bishop Nathaniel Andrew Ellis on his elevation to Bishop.
- Res.#15 - Bosley - The Board of Aldermen congratulate James Malcolm Curry on the occasion of his 90th Birthday.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances
HOME | KIDZONE | CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH | HINTS