St. Louis City Ordinance 64708
St. Louis City Ordinances have been converted to electronic format by the staff of the St.
Louis Public Library. This electronic version has been done for the interest and convenience of
the user. There may be maps or illustrations (graphics) that are not available in this format. These are unofficial versions and should be used as unofficial copies.
Official printed copies of St. Louis City Ordinances may be obtained from the Register's
Office at the St. Louis City Hall.
- FLOOR SUBSTITUTE
BOARD BILL NO.  79
- INTRODUCED BY ALDERMAN PAUL MICHAEL BECKERLE
- An ordinance establishing a two way stop site for all north-south traffic traveling on Morganford Avenue approaching the intersection of Morganford Avenue and Oleatha Avenue and containing an emergency clause.
- BE IT ORDAINED BY THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS AS FOLLOWS:
- SECTION ONE. There is hereby established a two way stop site for all north-south traffic traveling on Morganford Avenue approaching the intersection of Morganford Avenue and Oleatha Avenue, thereby establishing a four war stop site at that intersection. The director of streets is hereby authorized and directed to install stop signs at said location to regulate traffic approaching this intersection.
- SECTION TWO. Emergency Clause. This being an ordinance for the preservation of public peace, health and safety, it is hereby declared to be an emergency measure within the meaning of Sections 19 and 20 of Article IV of the Charter of the City of St. Louis and therefore this ordinance shall become effective immediately upon its passage and approval by the Mayor.
||REF TO COMM
Return to Top of this Document.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances.
Return to Search Ordinances.
| | | ||