St. Louis City Ordinance 63813
St. Louis City Ordinances have been converted to electronic format by the staff of the St.
Louis Public Library. This electronic version has been done for the interest and convenience of
the user. There may be maps or illustrations (graphics) that are not available in this format. These are unofficial versions and should be used as unofficial copies.
Official printed copies of St. Louis City Ordinances may be obtained from the Register's
Office at the St. Louis City Hall.
- FLOOR SUBSTITUTE
BOARD BILL NO.  94
- INTRODUCED BY ALDERMAN ALFRED WESSELS , MARGE VINING, PHYLLIS YOUNG , STEPHEN GREGALI , MARTIE J. ABOUSSIE , DANIEL M. GRUEN
- An ordinance pertaining to the cashing of personal checks; prohibiting the cashing of any personal checks by any city employee or official or by any person holding a position classified as a county officer or employee who possesses or controls any money that is received pursuant to any city ordinance, rule or regulation or by any state law, rule or regulation; and containing a penalty clause.
- BE IT ORDAINED BY THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS AS FOLLOWS:
- SECTION ONE. No City employee of official or any person holding a position classified as a county officer or employee who possesses or controls any money that is received pursuant to any city ordinance, rule regulation or by state law, rule or regulations shall use said money to cash any personal checks.
- SECTION TWO. Penalty for violation.
- Any person that violates any provision of this section shall upon conviction be fined not less than one dollar ($1.00) or more than five hundred dollars ($500.00) or by imprisonment up to ninety (90) days or by both such fine and imprisonment.
||REF TO COMM
Return to Top of this Document.
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances.
Return to Search Ordinances.
HOME | KIDZONE |CATALOG | CONTACT US | SEARCH| HINTS