St. Louis City Revised Code Title 22
St. Louis City Revised Code (annotated) has been converted to electronic format by the
staff of the St. Louis Public Library. This electronic version has been done for the
interest and convenience of the user. These are unofficial versions and should be used as
Official printed copies of St. Louis City Revised Code may be obtained from the
Register's Office at the St. Louis City Hall.
PARKS, RECREATION AND FORESTRY
22.04 Director of Parks, Recreation and Forestry
22.05 Operation Brightside Agency
22.08 Division of Parks
22.12 Division of Recreation
22.16 Park Regulations
22.18 Curfew in Parks
22.22 Beverage Cans or Bottles in Public Places
22.23 Beverage Bottles in Public Parks
22.24 Use of Facilities by Organized Groups
22.28 Zoological Park
22.32 Park Rental and Leasing
22.36 Dwight F. Davis Tennis Tournament Center
22.40 Park Assembly Permits
22.42 Park, Square or Plaza Land Use
22.44 Designation of Parks and Other Recreational
22.48 Division of Forestry
- Art. I § 1 (14) Authority to establish parks
- Art. I § 1 (32) Power to provide and maintain recreative institutions
- Art. VII § 1 Origin of office
- Art. XIII § 14-B Department of parks, recreation and forestry.
- Scheme § 10 Title to parks transferred to city
- 90.010 Parks--Establishment, maintenance
- 90.020 Park lands--Condemnation
- A city ordinance prohibiting the operation of any manufacturing
establishment by steam, electricity, gas or other motive power within
600 feet of a city park, was invalid for unreasonableness. City of St.
Louis v. Dreisoerner, 147 S.W. 998 (1912).
- Contribution of city's funds to United States for acquisition and
construction of national public park in city held valid. Vrooman v. City
of St. Louis, 88 S.W. 2d 189 (1935).
- 28.50 et seq. Pubic parks and squares
Return to Top of Charter, Code, and Ordinances.
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Return to Table of Contents